Friday, July 16, 2010



sch today was alright.
was busy writing my 2nd month anni letter to baby.
basically sch today was very relaxing :D
headed bck home straight after sch
bath and prepare all these thn headed down to city hall to meet baby :>
when i reach there he told me he thought i say meet at suntec city
waited for him to walk here awhile,
in the meanwhile we two were on phone with one another
baby passed me the 2nd month anni present he had prepared for me
he damn sweet and handsome with his new hair colour :)
thn me and him headed to peninsula
i use his body size to help shujun choose a guy shirt
thn i ask baby to pick one shirt he like
i paid for it and it was actually a gift from me to him
he keep thank me since i paid tht shirt
had conversation with baby at city hall control station
he left ard 4plus bcs he got piano lessons :<
waited for shujun damn long
we both headed bck to peninsula to pay for the shirt
we two started selling the bookmarks
it was damn ps asking ppl buy
saw mr goh when we were at suntec convention hall
left there ard 7plus and headed home
tmr i will be going bugis to sell
People please come and support me by buying the bookmarks kays?
Comments replied :>

Happy advanced 2nd month anniversary to Me and Baby

No comments: