Sunday, July 11, 2010

Short post for today :D
jst came back from amk hubgot my favourite idol BEAST
currently watching channel 5 bcs
actually i am here to reply my tags de
ppl do continue to tag me kays ^^
People do add me on twitter kays bcs i am new to it.
still will be using plurk but not tht often le wor.

Tags replied:
- Geokting : okays. i mistaken it myself le >.<
- CELIN : thanks steady :>
- Sandra : thanks. are you my elmo?
- Givan : will relink you later kays
- tsailu : i give you le :)
- Chloe, : Sweetbaby, miss die you le. Do chat more often kays.
- beN AKA [小]XKiRaX : thanks loverboy :>
- Izen : thanks sweetsweet sissy ^^
- Khloe : i don have your contact number wor.
- -/ SHIYOMI BABYJ,♥ : thanks twinnie. love you too <3
- Psb : thank you :)
- candice veldrea's : you are welcome, bearbear sissy.
- Cries : sry sissy >.< i tag you later kays.

No comments: