Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today had eng mock exam paper 2
after hearing what eunice had said, i felt tht this time round will be gg le
was texting 17th these few days and it's like so nice sia
luckily got 17th over there to encourage me if not i sure will be down
thanks 17th for being for me everytime i need someone to talk to
Also not forgetting my Asister & honey
this two girls are the best companions tht i had ever meet and have
I love 17th,30th & 2nd ^^
shall reply mt tags now :D
4 more days to something ....

Tags replied:
- Sally'Rainbowbaby : will relink u asap kays, rainbowbaby
- T.XUEYAN : u can text me de mah :D
- Weixin says : ur number is which one wor? i don think u got give me ur number before le :o
- Jennaluvs : Wawa! long time no contact :'(
- JOELLE : babydrug sissy!
- Xiaohui (: : Daughter! relink u later.
- AhYings : Sweetiebaby! long time no chat le wor

No comments: