Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday,Breena Sillylove

Recently down with lots of tests!
i am not performing in my studies...wth
i should start to study hard from today onwards
soon it will be june holidays and tht means mid-year exams will be coming soon
our class tee is gonna be done by growth camp after so long
cnt wait for it sia...the design not bad le ^^
will not be posting and updating my blog tht often
But, tht does not mean tht i do not wan any tags wor :D
shall reply my tags now and off to study abit
waiting for tht 'someone' to call me ...

Tags replied:
- LIMPEIXUAN : thanks for the tag. it has been so lomg since u last tag me :D
- shujun : Honey. thanks for being by my side when i need u ^^
- AHTINGG : Babyheart sister <3 meet up soon!
- Jesslyn : Babyheart, i link u correctly right?
- Charmain : Babyheart,thanks for the tag :D
- XIAOTAN : Bloodsister! seldom chat with u wor >.<
- Sandra : are u my rainbowlove or elmo?
- KAILENG's : thanks daughter!
- Tingtingzxcvb Boomz says : Twinnielove(L) thanks for the continuous tagging in my blog :)
- CHERIESboomz! : Hi paperhaert(L)
- Jean : Meimei :D will tag u back later kays? ily too
- T.XUEYAN : Xinganbaobei <3 long time no chat le wor.
- ahJIA : nvm la, meimei! do chat in msn kays the next time.
- CHULI's : Sweetstar!
- JolynCyx's : Prettystead!
- *Grace* : Glad to hear tht from u, girlfriend. stressful life!
- baobei : where got very long sia >< u anyhow de lor. in plurk when u respond me i also got liddat call u back what!

No comments: